Meet Our Providers
Dr. Amorin began his professional career over a decade ago in his hometown of Miami, Florida working in an office servicing many well-known celebrities. Since that time, Dr. Amorin has completed two fellowships in oral implantology, immersing himself in his field and drawing recognition and acclaim, including a national award for excellence from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Amorin also lectures and teaches programs on advanced techniques involving dental implants for the largest dental company in the world (Dentsply). Dr. Amorin offers our patients unparalleled expertise in treating complex cases, including challenging extractions, bone and tissue grafts, single and multiple implant placements, fixed denture options, and advanced procedures performed by only the most qualified practitioners, including the “All on Four” and “Teeth in a Day” techniques.
- Nova Southeastern University- College of Dental Medicine—received DMD degree
- Southern Illinois University- School of Dental Medicine—Completed two implant fellowships. The fellowships that were completed included training in both the surgical and prosthetic aspects of implant dentistry. This allows patients to receive the best implant care from start to finish in one facility.
In his free time, Dr. Amorin enjoys playing soccer, rock climbing, skiing and scuba diving. He is also committed to a service project in Jamaica where he travels annually and heads up a dental clinic providing free dental treatment.
Abdul Jabbar Khan
Quote: "Making the world a better place, one smile at a time"
Dr. Khan is grateful to be given the opportunity and privilege to serve his patients and provide high-quality, compassionate dental care. He has a commitment and obligation to his patients to be compassionate and provide excellent care. Dr. Khan strongly believes that dental care does not need be complicated or scary, and he walks with his patients as partners in order to resolve their dental needs together.
- D.M.D - Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- M.S. Barry University
Continuing Education Courses and/or Professional Memberships:
• Live Implant Training
• Member of American Dental Association
• Member of Missouri Dental Association
• Member of Texas Dental Association
Outside of the office, Dr. Khan strives to learn something new every day. He enjoys spending time with his 4-year-old daughter, traveling, and cooking. He is also committed to several community service projects and mission trips abroad where he provides free dental services to communities that need it.