Meet Humaira Ikhlaq-Rosinski, D.D.S
Dr. Rosinski practices at Creve Coeur Dental because she believes it is the ideal place to create beautiful smiles. She truly is a dentist who goes above and beyond to create the perfect smile for her patients. Her dental background extends from cosmetic dentistry to complete smile makeovers including non-intrusive cosmetic facial procedures that take a beautiful gleaming smile to another level.
Achieving dreams for people and for herself, Humaira became a doctor, served in the Air Force, and started a family. She is very excited about offering the best dentistry possible.
Highlights about Dr. Humaira Rosinski
- Graduated from dental school at New York University
- Completed Yale University’s residency program at Yale/New Haven Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center
- Joined the Rapid Response Team and worked on a number of oral reconstructions
- Joined the Air Force and was commissioned as a Captain in the United States Air Force at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio.
- Deployed to Al U Deid AFB for 6-months in Qatar, where she served as the only dentist for more than 10,000 United States and allied troops.
- Retired from the Air Force. Dr Rosinksi, her husband, Curt, and baby, Sophia, moved to St. Louis to be closer to family.
Meet Jorge Amorin, D.M.D
Dr. Amorin began his professional career over a decade ago in his hometown of Miami, Florida working in an office servicing many well-known celebrities. Since that time, Dr. Amorin has completed two fellowships in oral implantology, immersing himself in his field and drawing recognition and acclaim, including a national award for excellence from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Amorin also lectures and teaches programs on advanced techniques involving dental implants for the largest dental company in the world (Dentsply). Dr. Amorin offers our patients unparalleled expertise in treating complex cases, including challenging extractions, bone and tissue grafts, single and multiple implant placements, fixed denture options, and advanced procedures performed by only the most qualified practitioners, including the “All on Four” and “Teeth in a Day” techniques.
In his free time, Dr. Amorin enjoys playing soccer, rock climbing, skiing and scuba diving. He is also committed to a service project in Jamaica where he travels annually and heads up a dental clinic providing free dental treatment.
- Nova Southeastern University- College of Dental Medicine—received DMD degree
- Southern Illinois University- School of Dental Medicine—Completed two implant fellowships. The fellowships that were completed included training in both the surgical and prosthetic aspects of implant dentistry. This allows patients to receive the best implant care from start to finish in one facility.